Next 13th September Imre Keserű, Hannes Delaere and Samyajit Basu will present INDIMO's "Multi-perspective view on challenges for deploying inclusive and accessible digital mobility and logistics services" during the 49th European Transport Conference.
The conference attracts transport policy makers, practitioners and researchers from all over Europe and beyond. ETC offers in-depth presentations on policy issues, best practice and research findings across the broad spectrum of transport. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, ETC 2021 will be held as a virtual event, taking place from 13 to 15 September.
Key conference themes to be explored this year include:
• COVID-19 and the consequences
• The Climate Emergency
• Inclusion and Diversity
The online conference provides a forum for the usual topical debate and reflection. ETC continues to offer the expected first class multi-disciplinary range of speakers encompassing research, policy and practice, making this event unique in Europe.
• Over 250 papers presented
• Up to 10 parallel sessions per day
• 3 days of networking, presentations, activities
• Around 550 delegates
• Attendees from over 30 countries worldwide
• Conference app with full integration to desktop web browser access for optimal user experience in online seminars and social interaction
• Virtual tours and visits
• Programme Committee meetings
• Chat rooms
• Exhibition and access to sponsors
Organised by Association for European Transport: Local Public Transport