We have in-house infrastructure to test electric and hybrid electric vehicles. Our infrastructure consists of measurement equipment for vehicles and vehicles monitoring, as well as a vehicle dyno-roller bench. Additionally, we have some self-build electric vehicles and a number of production electric and hybrid vehicles.
The measurement equipment can be used for detailed roller bench and on-road testing of vehicles while GPS and CAN-based data-loggers can be used for vehicle and fleet monitoring. The available electric and hybrid vehicles and their historical data can be used for performance and behaviour benchmarking. We also have a collection of chargers (fast, semi-fast, slow) that enables the use and testing of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles in a wide range of use cases.
- Vehicle dyno-roll bench (200km/h)
- Up to 100 kW
- Automated ONE-axis vehicle roll bench
- Automated test bench for electric two-wheelers
- 2 mobile data –acquisition systems for on-road testing of vehicles (CompactRio)
- 200 GPS-based vehicle data-loggers
- Datron speed measurement device
- 2 Electric Vehicles (Nissan Leaf and BMW i3-Rex)
- 2 Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (Volvo V60 and Mitsubishi Outlander)
- 4 e-Karts
- 1 Formula Race Electric Car
- 20 public plugs (mode 1, 2 and 3)
- 2 - 3.6kW AC
- 7kW AC
- 22kW AC
- 2 indoor charge boxes (mode 3)
- 1 fast charger (mode 4)
What do we offer?
We offer our expertise in testing of electric and hybrid vehicles with roller bench and on-road tests and vehicle fleet monitoring. The infrastructure and equipment at our disposal allow to apply our expertise and make comprehensive assessments of the vehicles, its performance and behaviour. Contact us now, if you want to work with us.