MOBI is a research group at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and leader in electromobility research and socio-economic evaluations for sustainable mobility and logistics. It has an enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary team of over 100 specialists, driven by innovation.
On this page, you can find our current job opportunities. You can also submit a spontaneous application to firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending your cv and a motivation letter.
PhD Researcher Positions
- PhD scholarship in data science and machine learning for energy and smart microgrids
- PhD scholarship in local energy communities and multi-energy smart microgrids
- PhD scholarship in data science and machine learning for energy and smart microgrids (engineer with interest in AI and machine learning)
- PhD scholarship in life cycle assessment for sustainable energy management
Post Doctoral Positions
- PhD researchers (100%) at VUB-MOBI
- Post-Doc Project Manager for Optimized Management and Deployment of Autonomous Vehicles Fleets
- Post Doctoral technical project manager smart microgrids and local energy communities